VK bicycle trailer for max 20 e-bikes
The VK bicycle trailers are capable of carrying from 1 up to 25 bicycles.
For professional users (outdoor, cycling holidays, rent, retailers, clinics and clubs) VK has a complete range of bicycle trailers for the daily transport of a number of bicycles,
adjustable nose wheel
tyres with 175/70 x 13 wheel rims
heavy-duty galvanised chassis
For professional users
The VK Bicycle Trailers are extremely robust structurally and finished to a high standard. Because e-bikes are heavier than normal bicycles, the new bicycle trailer not only features a reinforced frame, it has also been equipped with a braking system and a stronger axle rated to 1350 kg.
VK Bicycle Trailer for 1 – 6 bicycles
with a floor of 132 cm x 132 cm, price €. 1.950,- excl. 21 % VAT.
VK Bicycle Trailer for 8 – 12 bicycles
with a floor of 257 cm x 132 cm, price €. 2.450,- excl. 21 % VAT.
VK Bicycle Trailer for 12 – 18 bicycles
with a floor of 382 cm x 132 cm, price €. 3.050,- excl. 21 % VAT
VK Bicycle Trailer for 16 – 24 bicycles
With a floor of 482 cm x 132 cm, price €. 3.750,- excl. 21 % VAT.
VK Bicycle Trailer for 20 E-Bikes
With a floor of 482 cm x 132 cm. price €. 4.350,- excl. 21 % VAT
Prices VK Bicycle Trailers incl. VK Bicycle Carriers.
Prices are ex works Weert.
Prices are subject to change.
Specifications braked vk bicycle trailer
In addition to the features of the standard VK bicycle trailer, the VK braked bicycle trailer has the following specifications;
– Braked trailer with a capability to transport up to 780 Kg (1719.6 lb.) of bicycles
– Equipped with 4 VK carriers for 5 bicycles each (20 bicycles total)
– Total weight of the braked trailer, including 4 empty VK Bicycle carriers is 520 Kg (1146.4 lb.)
– Overall length of the trailer including the drawbar is 637 cm (20.9 ft)
– Trailer bed height is 64 cm (25.2 inch)
– Equipped with a KNOTT torsion axle with a 1350 Kg (2976 lb.) capacity
– V-shaped drawbar
– Equipped with overrun brake
Please note: towing trailers above 750 Kg (1653.5 lb.) requires a special trailer driving license and a vehicle with sufficient towing capacity.